Dickinson provides a range of services and benefits to our alumni to help them stay connected to their alma mater.
Dickinson License Plates
If you are a Pennsylvania resident, you can display pride in your alma mater by ordering a Dickinson license plate. Our special organization plate has recently been redesigned with a new color logo. Alumni and parents who currently have a Dickinson PA license plate can order a new plate or retain their existing one.
If you do not currently have a Dickinson PA license plate, you will need to fill out the Application for Specialty Registration Plate. Please send the completed form and your check for $24.00 [$20 application fee, plus $4.00 production fee] made out to “Dickinson College” to the Office of Alumni & Parent Engagement, Dickinson College, P.O. Box 1773, Carlisle, PA 17013.
Alumni Insurance Program
Did you know that Dickinson's Office of Alumni & Parent Engagement sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to our graduates? The program offers a variety of attractively priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings:
- Health Insurance: For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed and recent graduates, and for special situations, including travelers and students.
- Life Insurance: Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available from $50,000 to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance: Protect your assets from serious erosion while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance: Travel Medical and Trip Protection coverage is available for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel.
- Pet Insurance: Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Identity Theft Protection: Protect yourself and your family against identity theft with a comprehensive solution you can count on.
- Advisory Services: A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit http://meyerandassoc.com/dickinson or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.
Services for Visiting and Carlisle/Harrisburg Area Alumni
Alumni who come back to campus have access to several opportunities. The following is a partial list of all the programs and services that are at your disposal on the Dickinson campus:
- Campus Programs and Lectures Including the Public Affairs Symposium, musical performances, Mermaid Players productions, guest lectures and Common Hour. Check the Calendar of Events for upcoming programs.
- Continuing Education Classes
Available classes are open to alumni at a reduced rate. Contact the Registrar's office for more information at 245-1680 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fitness Center
Alumni have free use of this spectacular facility with a Dickinson photo ID.
- Sporting Events
Enjoy Division III college sports and support the Red Devil teams.
- Trout Gallery
View the College's magnificent art gallery and attend special exhibits.
- Waidner-Spahr Library Alumni have free use of the library with a Dickinson photo ID.
To obtain a Dickinson photo ID, contact Human Resource Services at 245-1503 or by email at email@example.com. Once they set up your record, go to Dining Services to get your photo taken and ID card made. Dining Services is located on the upper level of the HUB, at the end of the hallway past the siderooms. To use the Fitness Center, you will need to attend a short orientation session.