Individual career counseling is available for those who are looking for new careers or are interested in changing jobs within the same field. The Dickinson Career Center staff can connect you with alumni in your field for advice or resources related to your career.
To schedule a telephone appointment with Lin Koenig, our dedicated alumni career consultant, call (717) 245-1740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm on LinkedIn, So What?
That depends on what you want to use it for. To learn how to get the most out of it, schedule an appointment for a half-hour hands-on (remote) tutorial with Lin Koenig, alumni career services, by contacting the Career Center at 717-245-1740 or email@example.com. You can also contact the Career Center for a LinkedIn profile review. Please let us know if you plan to use LinkedIn to do one or more of the following...
- establish an online presence
- build connections in your professional community
- stay up-to-date in your field or learn about a new one
- showcase your professional expertise
- research career paths or people/industries or companies of interest
- conduct an active job search
- conduct a passive job search